It's been a journey...since 2013, Greg Rulon and Stacey K. Kelly have brought out the best in themselves and the Snowmass Village community by focusing on what matters most, their clients. By teaming together as the Rulon Kelly Team, Stacey and Greg have been able to apply their best business practices including integrity, communication, and work ethic from listing to close and from first home tour to purchase. Going forward and as in the past, The Rulon Kelly Team, will consist of two, Stacey K. Kelly and Greg Rulon, back to their original roots. They will continue to service and be the experts to Snowmass Village homeowners and buyers by:
- Connections: serving on Snowmass Rotary, volunteering in local task forces, and listening to the Snowmass community before acting.
- Promotions: continuing to market their clients' listings in the most strategic and meaningful ways possible: social media, newsletter, website, and of course back to basics, picking up the phone.
- Hard Work: continuing to achieve clients’ goals, finding common ground with all parties, and getting the job done. Recently Stacey managed the sale of a single family home during the COVID19 while adhering to the Stay at Home order guidelines of social distancing that included:
- Managing and meeting movers and storage companies in order to remove entire home's furnishings
- Managing and meeting with automobile dealers to take cars from the property
- Meeting with Habitat for Humanity
- Working with attorneys on a delicate sale
The Rulon Kelly Team will be here and available for their clients during the Safer at Home order and many years to come. Please contact Stacey or Greg for any questions at all or to talk about the Snowmass Village market, they would love to hear from you.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.